Dehradun 05 June, 2018 –Chief Minister Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat will inaugurate the five-day Film Appreciation Course on Wednesday. Such a workshop is being organised in Uttarakhand for the first time on the initiative of Chief Minister Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat. During the five-day workshop being organised jointly under auspices of FTII, Pune and Uttarakhand Film Development Council from June 6 to 10 at Suchna Bhawan, Ring Road, participants will be given information about the minute details related to the film education.
- Chief Minister to inaugurate the five-day Film Appreciation Course
- Such a workshop being organised in Uttarakhand for the first time on the initiative of Chief Minister Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Five day workshop will be held from June 6 to 10
- During the workshop, youth will be given information about the minute details related to the film education by experts from FTII, Pune
- Workshop to be organised jointly under auspices of FTII and Uttarakhand Film Development Council
Notably, recently during Devbhoomi Dialogue Programme, the Chief Minister while interacting with the youth had said that state government is committed to make the youth expert in the field of technology, for which national level institutes would be invited to Uttarakhand. As a part of this, FTII (Indian Film & Television Institute), Pune presented a project report before the Chief Minister. In the interest of the youth of the state, the Chief Minister gave his approval following which the workshop is being organised from June 6 to 10. During the workshop, youth will be given information about the minute details related to the film education by experts from FTII, Pune. After that similar courses would be undertaken in Almora and Tehri as well. Apart from this, in July 2018, script writing course would be organised in Dehradun. For acting, digital cinematography, digital film production, TV serial, fiction writing and still photography course and for small children film making and acting related courses have also been prepared. Youth are very enthusiastic about the Film Appreciation Course. As many as 116 applications have been received for the workshop being organised for the first time.
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री त्रिवेन्द्र सिंह रावत की पहल पर उत्तराखण्ड में पहली बार इस तरह की कार्यशाला का आयोजन।
- 6 जून से 10 जून तक आयोजित होगी पांच दिवसीय कार्यशाला।
- कार्यशाला में युवाओं को एफ.टी.आई. पुणे से आये विशेषज्ञों द्वारा फिल्म विधा से जुड़ी बारीकियों की जानकारी दी जायेगी।
- एफ.टी.आई. व उत्तराखण्ड फिल्म विकास परिषद के संयुक्त तत्वाधान में कार्यशाला का आयोजन।